Friday, March 29, 2013

Ski Ski Ski Ski Ski SKI !

Caitlin and I are in the final days of my spring break from IslandWood here in Ketchum. In the little over a week that we've been here we have been getting after it. We've been plugging away at our wedding planning and enjoying the uninterrupted time we presently have where school isn't interfering. And of course, we have been skiing... a lot.

 Airing It
Caitlin airing it out.

 Huckstable
Yours truly attempting to look like I know what I'm doing.

 Galena
A few nights ago we drove up to Galena Lodge (where we'll be married) for their "Full Moon Dinner".

1. Arrive around 6:15 p.m.
2. Sit at family style tables with other folks.
3. Enjoy some wonderful conversation.
4. Eat a fantastic meal.
5. Head out onto the trails for a moonlit ski.

Not a bad schedule if I do say so myself... And I do say so!

 Menu
 The menu. The food was absolutely delicious.

 Night Ski
After our meal Caitlin and I set out with our headlamps for a 6 km ski. Unfortunately, the moon was behind the clouds for the majority of our time out but it was still a fabulous wrap-up to our experience.

 Couple

Tomorrow we say bon voyage to Ketchum until we'll return in June for the wedding. As for today... We're headed out to ski shortly.

Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment