Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Waiting...

Hello!

I just wanted to post a medical school admissions process update for everyone who has been so kind and supportive over the last ten months as I have been trying to gain acceptance into medical school.

I am currently on the wait list for the University of Vermont College of Medicine and for The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth. I will most likely not hear anything back from these schools until late May as that is when candidates who have been accepted to various medical schools will have to decide at which school they will enroll, therefore opening up spots (hopefully) for the rest of us! So for now...more waiting.

In the meantime...I have been accepted to the Doctor of Naturopathy Program at Bastyr University in Seattle; another great option should I chose to pursue that path first.

Thanks for all the support!

Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment