Of course we went!
After disembarking our vessel, the Melinka, an 800 meter trail meanders through penguin nesting sites (holes in the ground) to the middle of the island where a former lighthouse resides. Along the way, it's a literal penguin free-for-all. Combine that, with our excitement, and a camera and what do you get? These!
Isla Magdalena.
Penguins... Everywhere!
Bienvenido to you! Let's go see some penguins!
¿Qué pasa amigo?
Hola Kimosabe.
Honorary penguins who closely resemble...
Actual penguins!
Yo soy el jefe!
As our final hours in South America rapidly vanish, I'm realizing just how much fun I've had down here. And, I'd be blatantly lying if I said I wasn't going to miss it all. The people, the scenery, the language, and all of the incredible experiences we've had.
But, I know I'll return. Who knows, maybe by then I'll even speak Spanish?
Riley
No comments:
Post a Comment